Quantcast

Adoption Request (TracTicketStatsPlugin)

Adoption Request (TracTicketStatsPlugin)

RjOllos
Administrator
I'd like to adopt the TracTicketStatsPlugin and opened a ticket about 3 months back with no response from the author. I'll follow up in 2 weeks since I didn't post to the mailing list at that time:

I'd also like to give gnarvaja commit access to TracTicketStatsPlugin (Note to self), per [2].

 [1] http://trac-hacks.org/ticket/7537
 [2] http://trac-hacks.org/ticket/8140

Re: Adoption Request (TracTicketStatsPlugin)

RjOllos
Administrator
echo0101 followed-up on the ticket and has approved the request. Please also give gnarvaja commit-access.

Thanks!

Administrator
Additionally, please set me as the maintainer of the TracHoursPlugin, per http://trac-hacks.org/ticket/8272. Please still give ejucovy, the current maintainer, commit access to this plugin.

Re: Adoption Request (TracTicketStatsPlugin)

RjOllos
Administrator
I've also been given permisson to adopt the IncludeMacro:

http://trac-hacks.org/ticket/8271

Re: Adoption Request (TracTicketStatsPlugin)

Michael Renzmann
Hi.

> I'd like to adopt the TracTicketStatsPlugin

You're now set up as the new maintainer of this plugin.

> I'd also like to give gnarvaja commit access to TracTicketStatsPlugin

Done.

Bye, Mike

Re: Adoption Request (TracTicketStatsPlugin)

Michael Renzmann
Hi.

> Additionally, please set me as the maintainer of the TracHoursPlugin, per
> http://trac-hacks.org/ticket/8272.

Done.

> Please still give ejucovy, the current maintainer, commit access to this
> plugin.

For the records: this is the default for all cases where maintainership
gets passed to another user. Means: no read/write permissions are revoked,
so that the original author and previous maintainers will still be able to
commit to plugins they once have maintained.

Bye, Mike

Re: Adoption Request (TracTicketStatsPlugin)

Michael Renzmann
Hi.

> I've also been given permisson to adopt the IncludeMacro:
> http://trac-hacks.org/ticket/8271

As I've read that as "want write permission, but not maintainership", I've
given you read/write permission. Please let me know if you also want to
take over maintainership.

Bye, Mike

Re: Adoption Request (TracTicketStatsPlugin)

RjOllos
Administrator
Michael Renzmann wrote
Please let me know if you also want to take over maintainership.
Thanks, I'll get back to you after I spend some time with the source code.