Quantcast

Call for action on BacklogPlugin

RjOllos
Administrator

I’ve previously attempted to contact the authors of the BacklogPlugin (1) with no success. Emails to the author and current maintainer bounce back. This is the last option I could think of to try and reach them.

The plugin has been resurrected to make it compatible with Trac 0.12 and 1.0. Well, it is still a work in progress, but it is getting there. The plugin is licensed as BSD, but I’d like to get clarification on the exact license (3-Claused BSD?) and add license terms to the source code (2). I’d also like to discuss whether the authors intend to maintain it going forward, or whether I should fully take-over from here.

(1)    http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/BacklogPlugin

(2)    http://trac-hacks.org/ticket/10325